Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

A S H B L A C K

I'm all heaty in me.
Awful red right eye in the morning.
Not much help.
Shiet.
I need to stay in perfect form for Wednesday.

I'm finally over and done with my Oxford admission procedures.
All of them. Every single last one.
YES.

It has only started now.
I'm gonna begin feeling all nervous and on this edge about what little chance I have to get an offer from Oxford.

I had the Written Test in MABECS office.
There were only two others there for the test.
All three of us applied Experimental Psychology, me, Jason Chow and Vanessa.
Vanessa and I applied for the Jardine Scholarship and we both selected Oriel as the college of our choice.
Talk about coincidence, or maybe hardly one.
But, Oriel only offer two places WORLDWIDE for Experimental Psychology undergraduate.
It's not too bad, really.
If I'm not for Oriel, I can still probably be grabbed by another college.

The test was quite fun and exciting.
Lol, everything was just about fun for me.
I've no idea why, although, it's definitely not me being confident about my performance.
I give it my best hope and faith, and most important of all - luck.
That's what it is for me, at least.
The three essay titles were:
A. Will we ever be able to read another's mind?
B. What is the use of emotions?
C. Can machines "think"?

Rather fascinating, nay?
Rofl, there might be some error to my memory.
All of us chose to write on "A".
Haha.
In 30 minutes time , I managed 5 paragraphs in fairly good handwriting.
I can't say my writings are very good, but heh, I haven't wrote essays for some time.
It was mostly short direct factual answers for me this year.

Pretty sweet.
=]

No comments: