Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

A Q U A M A R I N E

The kitchen flooded with shits, literally shits, for the fourth time.

Wasted one hour cleaning up the whole freaking place and ended up opening the back door again to sweep out all the dirts.

Believe me, those sewage water is real nasty stuffs. My legs started to itch after I stood amongst the water for some time. It's really really terrible. I smelt it coming from the kitchen, even though I'm one floor up in my own room.

Why does it has to happen at this time??
As if I've got not enough problems at hand already....

Taking care of a family is not as easy as it seems after all.
I worry all the time when I'm NOT in the house.

Have I mentioned how wonderful Physics Unit 4 mock was?
Everybody was so happy and excited that it was so freaking darn darn easy.
All of us cheered like mad people after the test, screaming hurrays in the air as loud as we can.

It's the first time I've left so many blanks in a test paper.
Worst test ever taken.

What the heck.

No comments: