1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
Starting time : 10:21pm
Name : Paik Hwa.
Sisters : None.
Brothers : Two.
Shoe size : 7.
Height : 168cm.
Where do you live : KL.
Favourite drinks : Water.
Favourite breakfast : Half-boiled egg, toast and water.
Have you ever been on a plane : Yes.
Swam in the ocean : Yes.
Fallen asleep in school : Yes.
Broken someones heart : Yes.
Fell off your chair : No.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : No.
Saved e-mails : I make sense. So, I answer this??
What is your room like : White walls, one queen-size bed, one single bed, one wardrobe, one study table, computer, 2 printers, one radio, one fax machine, one plug-point extension.
What's right beside you : Semi-transparent CPU.
What is the last thing you ate : Spaghetti.
Ever had chicken pox : Yeah.
Sore throat : Probably.
Stitches : No.
Broken nose : No.
Do you believe in love at first sight : I believe in myself.
Like picnics : Would like to try to have a picnic first before I answer this.
Who was the last person you danced with : Paik Hwa.
Last made you smile : A few idiots.
You last yelled at : Youngest brother.
Talk to someone you like : Yeah.
Kissed anyone : No.
Get sick : Not frequent.
Talked to an ex : No ex.
Miss someone : My lonely life.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Last time.
What's under your bed : The floor.
Who do you really hate : Everyone.
What time is it now : 10.28pm
RANDOMS
Q :Is there a person who is on your mind right now : No.
Q : Do you have any siblings : Yeah.
Q : Do you want children : I need them for my experiments. So, heck yeah.
Q : Do you smile often : Quite.
Q : Do you like your hand-writing : Yeah.
Q : Are your toenails painted : No.
Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Anybody's water-bed.
Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : Red.
Q : What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : Studying Organic Chemistry.
Q : I can't wait to : Be alone and do whatever I can/want/could/should/must.
Q : When did you cry last : Last week. Painted Skin was a touching romance.
Q : Are you a friendly person: Depends on how much I want to be friendly at different times. Depends on whether you're lucky, or are you not.
Q : Do you have any pets : No.
Q : Where is the person you have feelings for right now : On Earth.
Q : Did the last person you held hands with you mean anything to you now? : Not for me. But I'm still waiting for this GAY SHOW from someone.
Q : Do you sleep with the TV on? : Never.
Q : What are you doing right now? : Dumb question.
Q : Have you ever crawled through a window? : Wish I could. Actually almost did back in my old house.
Q : Can you handle the truth? : Sure.
Q : Are you closer to your mother or father? : Mother.
Q : Who was the last person you cried in front of? : Paik Hwa.
Q : How many people can you say you've really loved? : You.
Q : Do you eat healthy? : I must.
Q : Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: No ex.
Q : Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : No. Or yes. Or no. No.
Q: How often do you go to church? : Buddhist/Atheist.
Q : If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : Bed. Sleep.
Q : Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Quiet.
Q : Are you confident?: If I need to be.
THINGS YOU DID 10 YEARS AGO.
1. Eat.
2. Sleep.
3. Shit.
THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY.
1. Study.
2. Practise piano.
3. A-Voice January 2009 issue layout work.
4. Read storybooks.
5. Sleep.
5 SNACKS I ENJOY.
1. M&M's
2. Cheese.
3. Ice-cream.
4. Crackers.
5. Chocolate.
5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE
1. Support my education.
2. Build a mansion, even better than Bill Gates'.
3. Start my own
4. Help you, you, you, you and you.
5. Have a worthy heirESS.
5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED IN
1. My 3 houses.
2. Evangeline's house.
3. Claire's house.
4. Maternal grandmother's house.
5. Paternal grandmother's house
5 JOBS I HAVE HAD
1. Student.
5 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Seng Tuck
2. Jack
3. Priya
4. Kenny
5. Michleong
1 comment:
Curses! :( I shall work on it right away!
Post a Comment