Bought the green nail polish at Etude House.
MUAHAHAHA.
Some people say it's sickly.
Some people say it's nice.
Some people say it's striking.
Some people say it's scary.
I say I'm fascinated.
No flood today.
Which is probably why I'm in a better mood for the day.
So, we ate at Seoul Garden.
I'd fun with the ice kacang machine.
Basically, the ice shaver.
ROFL.
I think I did ate more than RM30 worth of food.
Hence it's pretty much alright.
Seriously need to be studying Chemistry now.
MUAHAHAHA.
Some people say it's sickly.
Some people say it's nice.
Some people say it's striking.
Some people say it's scary.
I say I'm fascinated.
No flood today.
Which is probably why I'm in a better mood for the day.
So, we ate at Seoul Garden.
I'd fun with the ice kacang machine.
Basically, the ice shaver.
ROFL.
I think I did ate more than RM30 worth of food.
Hence it's pretty much alright.
Seriously need to be studying Chemistry now.
No comments:
Post a Comment