Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

G R E Y

Grey?
Finally had the chance to talk to Gray today. All on his current progress in the University of Manchester. He's the webmaster. Muahaha. Good job!

I'm in fatigue.
Seriously gonna get sick anytime soon.
Due to maximum level of exhaustion.

And for the fucking sixth time.
The stench is so horrible.
It's mild, but it's the most threatening aroma I've ever smelt.
It kills you slowly as it gradually suffocate you with its murderous intentions.

It's so sickening.
You can see pieces, fine pieces of human faeces floating everywhere.
And to imagine both my feet are "cleansed" by those water again and again everytime I wash the floor, I'm really sick of it.
I'm not surprise if I get rashes on my legs.
The germs, the bacterias, the chemicals involved .... eeewww...
I'm spraying this cheap perfume at every single corner available.

Thank goodness nobody in the house shitted in that particular toilet that started it all.

"My life is like shit" - can be literal after all.

No comments: