Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

M A G E N T A

I got so irritated once I reached home,
when I checked for myself what the kitchen has in-store for me.
Just for me, that's right.

I marched in without thinking anything estrange concerning the condition of the room I was currently in, totally absorbed in Organic Chemistry about aldehydes, ketones, Grignard reagent and bla bla bla. I felt this soft touch on my arm, then it flew not far away and came back landing oh-so-gracefully on the same spot again. I hate flies. Annoying buggers. For serious.

There were about a dozen of them, dancing around in the entire space.
I got so pissed off.
The sticky dining floor further set my anguish flame ablazed.

No matter what, I'm cooking spaghetti for dinner tomorrow.
Me. In. Control.
Full. Control.

Aside from my bad mocks results.
I'm still awfully pissed off at every single thing.
Thank you for your time.

No comments: