A RM149 crown melon imported from Japan.
I would give anything for that melon.
Coz I've always liked that melon, yonder.
Albeit the craziness it bore with it.
I've actually said I won't go anywhere else for the remaining of my holidays.
But my family had me went out with them for dim sum and later embarked on our journey to KL.
It should have been Ikea.
When I was rounding the supermarket in Isetan in Suria KLCC, I picked up almost everything I saw.
All those imported goods were really awesome and I'd bet housewives like me mom would really love to get their hands on those materials.
They were too good.
And everything got me into thinking of making a list of things I would want.
Finally, I've got desires and more importantly, I want to make something out of those desires.
Something, REAL, for a change.
I'm becoming more and more human the way it is.
I'm not sure if it's good or bad.
But, I'm sure am worried.
I'm sure as anyone, am scared.
I would give anything for that melon.
Coz I've always liked that melon, yonder.
Albeit the craziness it bore with it.
I've actually said I won't go anywhere else for the remaining of my holidays.
But my family had me went out with them for dim sum and later embarked on our journey to KL.
It should have been Ikea.
When I was rounding the supermarket in Isetan in Suria KLCC, I picked up almost everything I saw.
All those imported goods were really awesome and I'd bet housewives like me mom would really love to get their hands on those materials.
They were too good.
And everything got me into thinking of making a list of things I would want.
Finally, I've got desires and more importantly, I want to make something out of those desires.
Something, REAL, for a change.
I'm becoming more and more human the way it is.
I'm not sure if it's good or bad.
But, I'm sure am worried.
I'm sure as anyone, am scared.
No comments:
Post a Comment