Of course it was a good day.
I had my little "revenge" and plenty of good humours.
What else can I ask for in one single day?
&&&
Sathish suddenly appeared from a door near the lift to the library at KPD E.
PH: Wow, you can do magic??
Sat: .... yaaa....
PH: Can you do it again?
Evan: *Ran to door wanting to bang into it and bent and laughed.*
&&&
It's alright if it's not understandable.
So long as I remember.
The "revenge" was haha.
Not letting Wei Ming in my car.
So only to give a lift for Edwyn, Evangeline and Jack to Edwyn's car.
That was quite, mighty enjoyable.
x]
I had my little "revenge" and plenty of good humours.
What else can I ask for in one single day?
&&&
Sathish suddenly appeared from a door near the lift to the library at KPD E.
PH: Wow, you can do magic??
Sat: .... yaaa....
PH: Can you do it again?
Evan: *Ran to door wanting to bang into it and bent and laughed.*
&&&
It's alright if it's not understandable.
So long as I remember.
The "revenge" was haha.
Not letting Wei Ming in my car.
So only to give a lift for Edwyn, Evangeline and Jack to Edwyn's car.
That was quite, mighty enjoyable.
x]
No comments:
Post a Comment