I hate today's Statistics 2 class.
Absolutely nothing to do with the lecturer, to clarify first.
It's just entirely due to the condition of our class.
It was a combination of almost two full classes, where only approximately ten students from both groups went on to join Mechanics 1.
I'm really annoyed with the fact that the class was too big, and was too noisy.
I just hope that we can be separated into two different classes.
After all, almost all students from each class preferred S2 over M1.
And also, the admin can save so much trouble for themselves.
Absolutely nothing to do with the lecturer, to clarify first.
It's just entirely due to the condition of our class.
It was a combination of almost two full classes, where only approximately ten students from both groups went on to join Mechanics 1.
I'm really annoyed with the fact that the class was too big, and was too noisy.
I just hope that we can be separated into two different classes.
After all, almost all students from each class preferred S2 over M1.
And also, the admin can save so much trouble for themselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment