How different I am.
From before.
It's scares me.
Am I still who I am.
And do I still know who I am.
The days I lived never really cleared an answer.
It only confused me more.
The line between reality and dream becomes more and more obscure.
I'm not sure on which is it that I'm really stepping on.
All I know of, is that thick fog shrouding my view.
Should I reach forward?
Or stay put and believe what I want to believe?
I thought I know it all.
I thought I had God's eyes.
The price paid is all too great...
From before.
It's scares me.
Am I still who I am.
And do I still know who I am.
The days I lived never really cleared an answer.
It only confused me more.
The line between reality and dream becomes more and more obscure.
I'm not sure on which is it that I'm really stepping on.
All I know of, is that thick fog shrouding my view.
Should I reach forward?
Or stay put and believe what I want to believe?
I thought I know it all.
I thought I had God's eyes.
The price paid is all too great...
No comments:
Post a Comment