30 wounds due to allergy to mosquito's bite.
2 wounds due to allergy to leech's bite.
The leech bite was back from October, 2008.
Guess what.
It still remained on my right leg.
I was given solid KMnO4 to clean those wounds.
Can't say anymore about my allergy towards mosquito's bite.
This sort of allergy is really seasonal, and this season came about at a very bad time for me.
It's so uncomfortable.
It felt itchy all over.
I don't want to touch anything.
I don't want anybody to touch or make physical contact with me even.
Otherwise, I'm sure to scream out "DON'T TOUCH ME!"
That's bad.
I have to spend around 20 minutes each day to treat my wounds.
And the wound from mosquito's bites just increases every single day without mercy.
It was less than 30 the last time I counted.
The only good news is that, one or two of them are finally healing.
6 on my left arm.
4 on my right arm.
7 on my right leg.
8 on my left leg.
5 on my torso.
.help.
In too much pain to even realize it's already March tomorrow.
Seriously someone please help me.
X__X
2 wounds due to allergy to leech's bite.
The leech bite was back from October, 2008.
Guess what.
It still remained on my right leg.
I was given solid KMnO4 to clean those wounds.
Can't say anymore about my allergy towards mosquito's bite.
This sort of allergy is really seasonal, and this season came about at a very bad time for me.
It's so uncomfortable.
It felt itchy all over.
I don't want to touch anything.
I don't want anybody to touch or make physical contact with me even.
Otherwise, I'm sure to scream out "DON'T TOUCH ME!"
That's bad.
I have to spend around 20 minutes each day to treat my wounds.
And the wound from mosquito's bites just increases every single day without mercy.
It was less than 30 the last time I counted.
The only good news is that, one or two of them are finally healing.
6 on my left arm.
4 on my right arm.
7 on my right leg.
8 on my left leg.
5 on my torso.
.help.
In too much pain to even realize it's already March tomorrow.
Seriously someone please help me.
X__X
No comments:
Post a Comment