So they say unfortunate events occur on Friday the Thirteenth.
Bad things did happened to me, but it wasn't entirely that bad after all.
I felt luckier than anything, honestly.
I dropped William at his school and turned out a corner to exit the parking lot. I thought the side of the car hit the low stone barriers down there - a loud "thump!" and all. I kept mouthing "shit" all the way to mainblock. I reverse-parked the car, got down and checked for unexisting scratches on the body of the Persona. Wow.
I totally forgot about not needing to fetch my brother home after college and went straight to Cempaka anyway. Yes, I totally forgot it was Friday. Yes, I totally forgot that Muslims have their prayers at the mosque on Friday afternoon. I should've turned into the school but I went straight up the hill instead. It was a disastrous choice. I got so stuck up there. There were too many people walking around, too many motorcycles zooming about and too many stalls positioned randomly about. It was so dangerous to maneuver the car on its course out and escape. I was so nervous and afraid. I don't know how many reverses or U-turns I had done. All I knew was, it was really miserable. All those idiots were staring at me like an idiot, they were the worse moron though, I guarantee you. Can't they at least help me and direct the way out???
The lucky part was: Even though it would be practically impossible to drive back downwards from where I came up from, I managed it safely. No cars came up at that time except for a red car near the end of the route. It stopped for me to get out of my mess. Brilliant! And there I made my way out and home had called for me.
&&&
Valentine's Day is half an hour away. I've got early gifts though.
Three items from three individuals.
How thrilling!!
So my personal message on MSN says:
"A Rose, A Teddy, and Ferrero Rochers."
It's so cute.
I won't deny I was made happy.
Hurray to Evangeline and I for having such thoughtful and sweet friends!!
Thanks to Wei Keen, Kevin and Quinton!!
=]
Bad things did happened to me, but it wasn't entirely that bad after all.
I felt luckier than anything, honestly.
I dropped William at his school and turned out a corner to exit the parking lot. I thought the side of the car hit the low stone barriers down there - a loud "thump!" and all. I kept mouthing "shit" all the way to mainblock. I reverse-parked the car, got down and checked for unexisting scratches on the body of the Persona. Wow.
I totally forgot about not needing to fetch my brother home after college and went straight to Cempaka anyway. Yes, I totally forgot it was Friday. Yes, I totally forgot that Muslims have their prayers at the mosque on Friday afternoon. I should've turned into the school but I went straight up the hill instead. It was a disastrous choice. I got so stuck up there. There were too many people walking around, too many motorcycles zooming about and too many stalls positioned randomly about. It was so dangerous to maneuver the car on its course out and escape. I was so nervous and afraid. I don't know how many reverses or U-turns I had done. All I knew was, it was really miserable. All those idiots were staring at me like an idiot, they were the worse moron though, I guarantee you. Can't they at least help me and direct the way out???
The lucky part was: Even though it would be practically impossible to drive back downwards from where I came up from, I managed it safely. No cars came up at that time except for a red car near the end of the route. It stopped for me to get out of my mess. Brilliant! And there I made my way out and home had called for me.
&&&
Valentine's Day is half an hour away. I've got early gifts though.
Three items from three individuals.
How thrilling!!
So my personal message on MSN says:
"A Rose, A Teddy, and Ferrero Rochers."
It's so cute.
I won't deny I was made happy.
Hurray to Evangeline and I for having such thoughtful and sweet friends!!
Thanks to Wei Keen, Kevin and Quinton!!
=]
No comments:
Post a Comment