Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Oc(ca)sion

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

To someone.
Muahahaha.

Anyway, I just found my new anime paradise.
Hence my first and new New Year Resolution for 2009.
First time in my life, like, seriously.

My resolution is to start picking up current popular anime series and watch them all in one go after January's exam. Also, to finish off whichever series I've sorta "abandoned" previously due to licensing, torrent files unavailability and classic anime series problems.

Forget crunchyroll, it's getting sad.
Man...

I'm loading:
Bounen no Xamdou Episode 16
Naruto Shippuden the Movie

Yea, I'm an anime addict.
But, I've plenty of other stuffs that I want and need to do as well.
Artistic stuffs.
Will probably start hunting for a good art shop to buy canvases, painting materials and whatsoever.
First try or rather, first subject will be on perspective.
I've got the picture in my head already, just need the time and source to start it out.

I used Prismacolour Art Markers on one of my impromptu drawling the other day!
So happy!
Because, it turned out sooo pretty...
Wish there are more colour choices but I'm thankful enough that you guys bought those for me for my birthday.
One of the best gifts I have ever received.

=]

No comments: