Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fest(IV)ity

Hmm, at least it's a bit more interesting for me this year.

Let's see, after everything, I'm trying to maintain my normal health level which I find a tough task.
Given all kinds of snacks and soft drinks presented before me, my stomach is starting to deform into a permanent balloon ... I'm probably growing shorter.

Monday wasn't very eventful.
Dad's hometown.
Then FGS Dong Zhen Temple.
I slept late at night while the rest of my family had already dozed off.

Tuesday was okay.
Mom's hometown.
Then, dinner at Bukit Merah.

Wednesday was real fun.
We went to Penang and met one of dad's sister there.
And oh ho ho, my nephew was such a darlinggg.
Kek Lok Si Temple.
My dad's name is on one of those tiles.
So cool.
A couple of Ang Moh there, doing whatever that fancied them.
Did they even know what's going on...
It tickled me to think.
But it's most definitely alright.

Thursday is today, obviously.
Came home around 2pm I think.
Almost all of my aunties and cousins and nephews and nieces came.
Means more angpau of course.
Good.
Wee Sheong's random SMS came.
"Yamcha" at 9pm at Chew's.
WTH.
The kambing only arrived at 9.40pm.
Made Michl and I waited there.
Kin Chew taught me Mahjong.
Not bad, we won.
A little, but still won a few rounds.
I'm happy.
And sleepy.

ZZZ.

No comments: