Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

K I N C H A N G

ROFL.
I just have, HAVE to put her name up there.

I don't think I have the luck during the Chemistry Practical exam.
There were quite a number of faults with my apparatus - a good number considered to be more than enough and certainly too many for me.
1. Burette without the tap. wth.
2. Pipette filler with this narrow narrow hole. how am i supposed to stuff the pipette into the opening?
3. Damned slanted retort stand.
4. I hurt my hand trying to remove the cap for the container of solid A for like, a few minutes.

So, there, four is a lot.
And there could be more.
I just wish myself all the best.
What with me not studying at all during the break.

Well, I hope my speed studying ability can compensate for it all.
._.

Let's see.
I spent 4 and a half hours in the afternoon reading through Chemistry Unit 3 notes.
I think I took too long for that, anyhow, because, I daydreamed a bit now and then during that period. So yeah.
I spent another 4 and a half hours completing ALL Chemistry Unit 3 Past Year Questions. About 10 papers, I think?
Quite satisfied I guess.
One unit down.

KIN.
I MISS YOU.
I LOVE YOU.

And, I'm so anticipating Zet's new piercing on the side of his bottom lip.
He's gonna connect that, from lip to ear with a chain.
Just like Shin, from Nana.
ROFL.

No comments: