Totally can't wait.
One more paper to go.
And just that particular paper that I have not even started.
I didn't touch my favourite Biology.
Why is that????
I've been wanting to say this for some time.
So this goes first:
[" IT DISGUSTS ME TO THINK THAT TWO PEoPLE CAN JUST PRETEND LIKE NOTHING HAS EVER HAPPENED AT ALL AND CONTINUE WITH WHATEVER THERE IS THE NEXT DAY. IT'S SICKENING. AND I HAVE GOT NO CLUE AS TO WHY I'M MAKING A FUSS OUT OF THIS EITHER BECAUSE THAT INCIDENT IS OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING ANY INDIVIDUAL WILL CHOOSE NOT TO BE REMINDED OF. WHAT THE HELL. "]
There. I'm so satisfied.
While others read books, a number of them,
I read graphic novels, chapters of them.
I just like pretty art.
That's what there is to it.
I also hate that I embarassed myself today.
Okay, you might think it's nothing.
But I disgraced my own disciplined quality.
I hate that. I so do.
Fine.
Asami is too cute to be anyone's girlfriend.
Screw Fumiya.
I'm in.
That's right, Assa is mine.
One more paper to go.
And just that particular paper that I have not even started.
I didn't touch my favourite Biology.
Why is that????
I've been wanting to say this for some time.
So this goes first:
[" IT DISGUSTS ME TO THINK THAT TWO PEoPLE CAN JUST PRETEND LIKE NOTHING HAS EVER HAPPENED AT ALL AND CONTINUE WITH WHATEVER THERE IS THE NEXT DAY. IT'S SICKENING. AND I HAVE GOT NO CLUE AS TO WHY I'M MAKING A FUSS OUT OF THIS EITHER BECAUSE THAT INCIDENT IS OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING ANY INDIVIDUAL WILL CHOOSE NOT TO BE REMINDED OF. WHAT THE HELL. "]
There. I'm so satisfied.
While others read books, a number of them,
I read graphic novels, chapters of them.
I just like pretty art.
That's what there is to it.
I also hate that I embarassed myself today.
Okay, you might think it's nothing.
But I disgraced my own disciplined quality.
I hate that. I so do.
Fine.
Asami is too cute to be anyone's girlfriend.
Screw Fumiya.
I'm in.
That's right, Assa is mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment