Naruto major pawner.
Sage mode awesomatic hot hot sauce.
So not. Lame ugh.
Whatever I just crapped.
Ate at New York New York Deli with Evangeline today.
Like the atmosphere.
Food was okay.
Ran around the whole of One Utama but couldn't find a single decent dress.
What the bull, seriously.
This season's clothings suck. A lot.
All of them are so, unappetizing.
So it just comes down to having the right accessories.
Well, I got myself a leather wristband.
From Scorpion. (That correct?)
Not letting my mom know.
Fo' sure.
She will scream at me before I know it because she's very paranoid at how weird I am.
Man.
Is being weird that bad?
I'm just bored.
Plain bored.
If you don't let me do what I want, I seriously don't understand what's with this boring life.
You people too.
Sage mode awesomatic hot hot sauce.
So not. Lame ugh.
Whatever I just crapped.
Ate at New York New York Deli with Evangeline today.
Like the atmosphere.
Food was okay.
Ran around the whole of One Utama but couldn't find a single decent dress.
What the bull, seriously.
This season's clothings suck. A lot.
All of them are so, unappetizing.
So it just comes down to having the right accessories.
Well, I got myself a leather wristband.
From Scorpion. (That correct?)
Not letting my mom know.
Fo' sure.
She will scream at me before I know it because she's very paranoid at how weird I am.
Man.
Is being weird that bad?
I'm just bored.
Plain bored.
If you don't let me do what I want, I seriously don't understand what's with this boring life.
You people too.
No comments:
Post a Comment