Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

There are more buds!

It's so quiet.

Yea the hell it's exam period, but god, such gloom?
Even though exam is like 1-2 weeks away.

Anyway.

That doesn't really concern me because right now I'm the happiest for as long as I'm aliveee.
HAHAHA.
I set up the alarm to wake me up earlier just to wait for the arrival of my parcel.
Now if only I do that for my revision...

Anyway.

I was rubbing the canvases against my cheek.
Yes, I'm sooooo happy.
I was taking in all the smell~
The beechwood too, rubbed with linseed oil, ahhhh...
I got the easel for fun I think.
The set of 10 white bristle and taklon brushes++
FANBRUSHHHH. Please be patient till it's your turnnn!!
I'm already thinking about the colours for different layers I would be paintingg**
AH MELTSSSS.

So, should I eat out tomorrow for my own pleasure?
Maybe I will.
And it's not weird to eat out alone!
x]

No comments: