Hey stupid blog, it's 3rd May in 15 and less.
Exam is 3 or less weeks away.
Can you tell how god damn pressured I am right now?
Most probably yes, since it's really unexpected of me to be visiting after some (reasonably long) time.
(But not as long as someone else, coughs~)
I took a nap at the wrong time - blame the ridiculously long day.
It's still god damn sunny at 9. PM.
Woke up when it's 10PM.
There goes dinner.
No, I can't possibly cook at that time.
Because, I've decided that I would start focusing on my revisions as soon as I wake up.
So I did.
Jammie Dodgers are what I'm jamming into my mouth right now to fulfill my stomach.
Hopefully.
Really, the whole point of this post is:
"IS IT HUMANLY POSSIBLE FOR ME TO FINISH READING THROUGH EVERYTHING IN 2 WEEKS?!?!?!?!?!?!
EXAMS MAKE ME FEELS LIKE AN IDIOT.
I ALREADY BELIEVE I AM ONE.
IN MANY WAYS.
(SUCH AS THIS)
THANK YOU."
Good luck to all of you who will be taking an exam soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment