Aye, I'm like a mad cow on the loose.
What I'm doing now, is probably gaining lots of disapproval.
Maybe it'll turn out worse than I thought, making things even harder for myself.
But.. so be it.
I think I would call it pseudo-situationism?
Trait still plays a role though, in my opinion.
Unfortunately, no one I know get the hang of what I'm doing.
Heck, it's not even easy doing it you know?
Depending on the situation, I'm gonna stop using my phone altogether.
Though I think that won't work well at all. >P
Like you said, I'm lucky there are no more classes that I have to attend.
And I've made it clear to 2 person that I've deleted contacts.
I'm glad EXP is always with me.
And I'm beginning to see a certain pattern thanks to EXP.
You won't be unveiled just yet.
Until I'm ready and done tweaking some codes and designs.
It's in no way some kind of "emo" shit. Pft.
No comments:
Post a Comment