First off, I've never written so many posts in one day ever before.
How amazing how much crap I can crap when I think I do not feel stressed out at all.
As soon as I turn my focus towards composing "essays" that are supposedly reflective of my inner thoughts, it feels like something is being sold down the river.
Why am I giving myself away?
I've always and have always intended to be and remain an enigmatic person.
Oooh, I really love the sound of it!
Who am I kidding.
Ha.Ha.Ha.
I can't tell if I'm already such a person.
I haven't yet gone up to someone and ask them:
"Hey, do you think I'm myssssterioussss???"
*Eyelids fluttering crazily as if it's never actually fluttering in the first place.
The shine in my eyes plausibly comparable to a lorry's headlight.*
% You'd better say YES or god knows what's gonna happen to you later on. %
@@@
Most kind people would answer my question without doubt.
Most kind people would answer my question after giving it some thought.
Most kind people would answer my question honestly.
Some of them, would just go "huh, what the hell?"
@@@
There are many more outcomes I can list out to the above scenario.
But I think I should be tending to my roast potatoes now.
See, I think the stuffs I write about generally revolve around different states of mind.
Besides sarcasm, I enjoy contradiction too.
And I never, let the true purpose of my writing shit like this lie in plain anywhere across the passage. There are clues. But I think it's just too hard if I don't know myself well enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment