Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

So I want to plunge from the above.

Took a 10-minute nap and headed towards William Leech Building.
Room L3.1 to be exact.
And that's where my SKIP interview was held.

Nothing very special about it actually.
Rather informal, like, he asked me some questions and I'll answer them.
Nothing much to judge about it I guess, but I know I didn't talk for much too long.
I can say that I was quite distracted by the fact that he was constantly writing down points that I've made.
So, I kept stopping subconsciously in order for him to be able to take his time to write.

As we have learnt from our PPD course, communication skills with patients are very important.
One of them is, making good eye contact.
And what happened to me just now was an obvious (poor) example.
I couldn't continue to go on crapping because it felt like he was just listening to the first half of what I had to tell him.
The way he was busy with writing down notes didn't encourage me to talk much.
So I always stop after only a few sentences.

Anyhow, it still served the purpose of me attending the interview.
Getting to know me a little bit more and to determine if I'm an ideal candidate to participate in the project.
Whatever the outcome, it won't affect me much I guess.

After all, I haven't inform my parents about my involvement in this yet.

And knowing my mom.... ...
(I don't think I care to elaborate more now... you figure.)

Cheers.

P.S. In the end, I'm still quite adamant about joining the skydiving society next year. No one must stop me. =____=
Especially not you, mom.


No comments: