Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Flipped the coin. But what's for the Head and what's for the Tail?!

Well, I didn't see the point of me forcing myself to stay awake and walk through a cold weather just because there's a routine in me to go chill out on a Friday night.
No pun intended.
Not funny.

It's not like it has been a damn long or "rough" week. It's just that I felt the need to do something more interesting and exciting.

I've no idea how much I've been whining to everybody about how bored I am.

Fucking boring.

Oh yes it is.

Like what Hui Hui said the other day, there IS one very exciting item that I can work on.
What else but our Assignment 2.
Critical Appraisal!

No thanks.

I've did a rough draft.
Hopefully I can get it over with this weekend?

And my peer dad's e-mail came at no other better time.

CHEERS.

No comments: