The start of the meeting was so awkwardly silent. Everybody remained so quiet and was refusing to say anything at all. Well well, who else but me who broke the silent again. I don't mean to be arrogant, but I'm always the one who initiate things. First of all, I hate wasting time. Secondly, any output, however idiotic they are can be of some useful sense. Third, I'm not afraid and I don't feel ashamed of what I did and what I am. So for goodness sake, just speak up.
It's pathetic to have the chairperson keep repeating the question and nobody responded to him in any way. Even if it's something humiliating. We are not in Malaysia anymore so please do something about that "kiasu" and "kiasi" mentality.
I crap most of the time. I think so. However, I think it's still so much more better than sealing your mouth shut and unwilling to contribute. Oh but why, yea true, you might not have any good suggestions because you're ************************.
Babi.
This thing about Geordie accent, everybody has a problem with it, so what's so special about you having problems with the pregnant mom speaking Geordie to you. You're supposed to learn and get useeeee to it. And really, if you're that keen, go ahead and read the Dummy's Guide to Understanding Geordie Accent. It's not something that can be helped much.
You were in such a comfort zone back in Malaysia. Yet the fact that they're still accommodating you so much even in the UK, I find it so hard to comprehend. Haven't thought about this issue before, but someone raised it up during a private discussion among the four of us. The issue is: why make us all stay in couple flats? Like what she said, she obviously had already signed a contract for one of the nicest halls available. But because she is on this programme, she has to adhere fully to what the university require us to do. It's totally incomprehensible.
What's more, we're technically paying more than the average students on a normal full 5-year course in Newcastle. As long as I don't have a reasonable explanation for this, I will continue to complain about this forever.
Could have written a bit more, but I must not forget to say that the sandwich lunch was awesome! Especially the salmon and shrimp sandwich. Yummmmmyy!!!
HAHA.
Yes, now on to my assignment.
gg.
No comments:
Post a Comment