Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Settled on an Indian Cuisine.

We went round and round the whole place. Under the annoying rain.
Just when I decided I would go out for some fresh air and good food.

Tynemouth was the first place we wanted to check out.
But Pitcher and Piano was booked for a private function.
Screwed.
And yesterday Digital was booked for a private function as well.
Not that I went out with the gang last night.
But just so I want to mention the coincidence here.

This always happen.
Having to switch to Plan B.
Almost always.
Really.

So I said, let's go to the Lodge then!
We found the place, and was so glad to finally get some shed from the rain.
Went upstairs and got a good place.
Until Jorrel came back up and told us that their kitchen was already closed.

Perhaps we were really craving badly for a pleasant dinner.
So we got our lazy asses off the comfortable chair and loitered around a cross junction.
That's when I spotted our dining place.

Thali.

Not bad.

And what a rip off on my Rohan Gosht.
I hope I spelled that correctly.
Blardy.

Thanks Wen Shi for a bit of her Tandoori chicken.
Reaally tasty.

Paul, please save up for our next Marco Polo trip on Thursday.
Apparently I did enjoyed our crappy conversation just now.
Very confusing and pointless, but entertaining.

HAHAHA.


No comments: