Thanks to Scott for introducing those Anime Motivational Posters to me.
They are all really hilarious.
I've seen this, the best of all:
Girlfriends - They are for losers who cannot download porn.
Right.
Maybe not the best, since it is quite offending to a greater degree, I'm sure.
My personal favourite is this :
Bloodbath - Kill Till You Drop Dead.
So, most of our classmates are pretty much persuaded to attend the ball.
But man, we are quite late, hope we can still get a good table.
Well, even though everyone is having problem forking out a huge amount of money at one time.
And with the class trip's balance payment due in approximately one week, I don't want to know that horrible feeling of breaking up with your money in you.
So much expenses, yikes!!!!!
&&&
Today's mocks were pretty dreadful.
I literally crammed Biology Unit 1 to Unit 5 in just 3 days, that's very very very bad.
And Question 1 of Page 1 stunned me all too well.
That resulted in me leaving so many blanks, and blanks which worth quite the blood.
And I just had to threw away the last 8 marks for nothing for my Statistics 2 mock.
Don't ask me why.
I need to know why myself. Desperately.
I'm that damn genius you know I am.
So, I will have to study for Chemistry and Physics seriously.
&&&
Swine Influenza H1N1 spreading out.
Watch it out.
My blessings.
Iraq Handover.
Good luck.
179 British troops have been killed since 2003.
That a "Bloodbath"? Could pass. Barely. =]
TIME's Top 100 Most Influential People List revealed.
4chan.org founder "moot" won TIME 100 online poll.
LoL.
No comments:
Post a Comment