彼方はどこえ行くなのか。
Lamer me.
Am so tired this week.
Really can *** from exhaustion.
And I think the computer is the hugest reason I'm like this.
My skin diseases persist.
I think it's the prawns.
It's terrible.
I've gotta live with this discomfort for long.
I'm always feeling itchy somewhere.
It's god damn annoying.
I'm a hardworking person, I know that.
I'm serious.
Actually had a conversation with Jon K on Monday evening about which products to use to clear up pimples.
Laugh out loud.
Honestly not bad.
He's gonna be my dermatologist.
Rock on.
I've got exactly 24 people for the Lang Tengah trip.
And I still need two more person to pay up the money.
Exactly 24 people and I won't allow anymore participants.
I apologize to those who are interested in joining in the trip...
>>> Pretty much decided on Bristol.
>>> I'm not gonna care other stuffs shit.
>>> Period, that's it.
Out,
No comments:
Post a Comment