Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

D i c h.

Dich means "you" in German.

If you want to take it as that other meaning with the same pronunciation,
you're more than welcome to do so.
I might appreciate it.

***
I was hoping I could make a last entry for the last day of March.
But, I didn't.
***

I hate getting serious stuffs on April Fools Day.
Everything on April Fools Day should meant to be a joke.
Lousy or not.
Not awarded the scholarship even though my application was worthy of serious consideration made me quite, sad.
Well, over 650 applications for just that mere 10 awards.
Fine, it's way too fierce.

Anyhow, that makes thing slightly easier for me.
I can opt Exeter out officially.

So it leaves only York or Bristol.


I am also, genuinely happy for Jayson and Jamin who got offers from very reputable universities in the USA.
Like, UCLA and University of California, Berkeley.
Wish you guys best of luck.

No comments: