Two bees to be exact.
And more precisely, it's some kind of herbal power drink.
"Power" drink.
O yessss.
I couldn't make it to the "yamcha" session tonight at McD again.
Really really really sorry...
I know I erm, "ffk" loads, but I'll try to make up to it when things are less hectic for me.
Schedule is jam-packed all the time.
I need more time to rest, honestly.
I totally loathe my skin.
Gimme a break.
I don't mind breaking myself down, even.
It's just so unbearable.
Have you heard?
I've been quite hardworking lately, studying my notes and all.
Even though I've this mindset in me all the time:
I've already got offers from the universities I wanted, I'm ready for university, I can't wait to enter university, screw it with college already, meeting with the conditions? No problemo.
Coolio. I'm donewith my college life.
Wish I could take a gap year.
I've so many things that I want and need to do.
I actually made a list of it.
But, it came down to only 3 months and less for me.
Impossible to accomplish anything at all.
Except maybe, completing my piano Grade 8.
I honestly can't believe I've dragged my piano for so long.
Should have just, finish it off as late as when I was in Form 5.
Ugh.
I slapped my youngest brother.
It somehow worked as an awakening potion for him.
He cried and messed with my room after I did that to him.
But, I know he adores me as he always has.
He was a darling when I waited for him to come home from his tuition and had dinner together with him.
He was looking for meat for me, asking me if I want those ketchup beans before finishing up the little bits himself and well, seriously being sweet and nice.
He wanted me to watch "Nazi UFO ... " (can't remember the full title) with him.
I had to clear the dining table though, so I didn't.
I'm sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment