Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

WHAT I KNOW.

The SO HOEE.

I AM TIRED.

MY WRIST IS BREAKING OFF.

GET IT? GET IT? GET IT?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ludwig Kakumei is awesome, seriously.
The princess tales are all distorted in a very amusing way.
Good for me.
I'll make a list of the princesses featured next time.
Probably after I'm over and done with exams.
And that, when I've finished reading it too.


June the 10th was a special day for a very unique person.
Everybody was obsessed with her (more like she wanted them to be obsessed with her)
and craved for her attention so much. (more like she wanted everybody to love her)

Her vulgarity introduced me to a whole new side of the "punk-ish" (?) world.
Then again, her character KANA was a bomb. ( I drools over her drawlingsz....)
Of course, MIDORI was attracted and MIDORI fell in love.
There was a double dosage of KANA too, and MIDORI lost her first kiss to the wrong identical twin.

Too bad it wasn't finished.
Probably my fault, well, it's exactly my fault.
I love your writings.
The unrestricted use of "Fuck". Oh yes. >_>

Happy belated birthday Kin.

Tho we don't talk much anymore.
Not much common interests I guess.
I couldn't talk much with Justin too, Pri.
SS two years back (almost?) was such good times.
I missed it.

No comments: