And since it's a Saturday, it will be a day of no work and stress for me.
So because it is a day of no work and stress for me, I won't study or do any revision at all.
I think I have been walking into One Utama every single day this week.
Yes, my family just went there, again.
We were hanging out at the mall yesterday too, for like, almost two hours?
I bought a new bag from Voir.
And what did I do after I reached home.
I was glued to playing Bejeweled at Facebook.
Wasted my time and did nothing for the entire day.
###&&&***@@@###
Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov.
Nice review there, Priya. =]
The story sounds sick.
And how often do I come across a book that centers around the theme of paedophilia.
And also by the name of Lolita. Right!
That just gave me an idea.
I should also include abnormal obsessions and fetishes in my psychology studies.
How many people will confess to being a paedophile voluntarily?
(Except for AngelMayLaugh, of course.)
(Except for AngelMayLaugh, of course.)
Okay, it is now one of my MUST-READ over the 3 months I have left.
I'm gonna make sure I enjoy it over a boring and ridiculously small-type Antony and Cleopatra.
P.S. I'm suddenly missing AML and his pedobear antics. Thing is, he is a kid himself. At least I know he's way younger than I am. sicko.
No comments:
Post a Comment