Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Love You.

It's my idiot brother's birthday today.

I thought I would play the nice and loving sister and actually erm, "DEVOTE" myself to his party.

But as always, I'm the stupid one when it concerns him.
Of course right, he would be playing with all his friends.
With his new big ass plastic toy gun.
Seriously big ass.
The one that he used on me.
Yes, seriously shooting styrofoam darts at me THAT STILL HURTS A LOT.
Good thing the gun can be broke off to two parts.

NOW THAT'S SOME REAL WORTHY FUN PLASTIC TOY.

Even if it's from Toys R' Us.

And I was thinking, should I get him a present.
He got me one last year and it was SO TERRIBLY SWEET OF HIMMM.
OH THE DARLING.
But then, my dad just bought him that big ass gun.
So yea, I've got my share in it.

MY GOODLY FEELINGS.

So it's alright.
I love my siblings very much.
Don't mess with him.
Or you're messing with me.
He's the worse devil than I am, however.

No comments: