I've switched off most lights at home as requested by my family, leaving only the living room lit and fanned.
Earth Hour does means "an increase in opportunities for crimes and sins".
Note, I didn't even say "an increase in rate of crimes".
I have checked up on my street, nobody responded to Earth Hour.
Is my house the only one?
If that is the case, I have every right to switch on all the lights at home, because I'm scared.
Thiefs aren't entirely stupid.
Earth Hour represents a chance for people to unite under a common cause but it also represents a chance for "misbehaviour".
I'm not entirely biased.
Earth Hour does get to the KIDS in a good way.
They don't fully comprehend the movement, but at least they showed their concern and are not as oblivious as the adults think they are.
They are the eager beavers to have all lights flicked off.
And that annoys me.
My youngest brother is calling me almost every single minute to check up on me.
"SIS. I said switch off the lights!!!"
Another thing is, my grandmother keeps switching on all the lights that I've switched off earlier.
Well, she can't help it of course.
She's already blind in one eye.
No, I'm not being mean.
Earth Hour does means "an increase in opportunities for crimes and sins".
Note, I didn't even say "an increase in rate of crimes".
I have checked up on my street, nobody responded to Earth Hour.
Is my house the only one?
If that is the case, I have every right to switch on all the lights at home, because I'm scared.
Thiefs aren't entirely stupid.
Earth Hour represents a chance for people to unite under a common cause but it also represents a chance for "misbehaviour".
I'm not entirely biased.
Earth Hour does get to the KIDS in a good way.
They don't fully comprehend the movement, but at least they showed their concern and are not as oblivious as the adults think they are.
They are the eager beavers to have all lights flicked off.
And that annoys me.
My youngest brother is calling me almost every single minute to check up on me.
"SIS. I said switch off the lights!!!"
Another thing is, my grandmother keeps switching on all the lights that I've switched off earlier.
Well, she can't help it of course.
She's already blind in one eye.
No, I'm not being mean.
No comments:
Post a Comment