I liked your blue jacket. The colour was so rich.
After you revealed what was inside the big Promod bag, I changed my mind.
I loved the froggies more though, fufufu.
First thing that came across my mind when I saw them was,
" HOW EDIBLE!!!! "
I've secretly nicknamed the three frogs.
Kero Kero, Puri Puri and Nike Nike.
Haha. Don't ask me why.
But, Kero Kero is my favourite standard for frogs.
I wanted to hold them in my hands but I think they were afraid of me.
The vibes that I was sending out I believed, was extremely hostile...
BUT, you guys were too cute!!!!
It was not enough to just stare at you shit and not touch you and stroke your back gently and perhaps a kiss.
I want to hug you guys too.
And woa, you guys weren't slimy at all.
I love.
I want albino frogs too.
Their colour appeals to me.
A L O T.
After you revealed what was inside the big Promod bag, I changed my mind.
I loved the froggies more though, fufufu.
First thing that came across my mind when I saw them was,
" HOW EDIBLE!!!! "
I've secretly nicknamed the three frogs.
Kero Kero, Puri Puri and Nike Nike.
Haha. Don't ask me why.
But, Kero Kero is my favourite standard for frogs.
I wanted to hold them in my hands but I think they were afraid of me.
The vibes that I was sending out I believed, was extremely hostile...
BUT, you guys were too cute!!!!
It was not enough to just stare at you shit and not touch you and stroke your back gently and perhaps a kiss.
I want to hug you guys too.
And woa, you guys weren't slimy at all.
I love.
I want albino frogs too.
Their colour appeals to me.
A L O T.
No comments:
Post a Comment