Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Decide. One solid answer to Two define options.

That's all I want.

Laugh out loud.

Hope it doesn't come down to the case that majority of the mates can't go.
If it is so, it'll be really hard to carry on with this organization anymore.

That's being pessimistic, I know.

No matter what, I will still get myself to a beach and watch the sun rises and the sun sets.
I need that bit of romance once in a while.
How often does a moss-ed moon shine its brilliance on me mind?

I need that getaway.
Certainly, capping an official end to our A-Levels lifestyle.
I'm already missing it.
God knows why.

I do look forward to getting into university and really focus on what I have always wanted to do for a long time.
When that time comes, it will be totally, my rule.

No comments: