So, would it be The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins, or, a start-over for Steven Pinker's How The Mind Works. They are both non-fiction, and they both excite me equally. One records arguments on theology slash religions in general; the other does mind-fucking in a seemingly logical and sensible way. I will choose one to fly with me on the plane.
Other than the few remaining canvases for me to doodle "art" on, the books I have will also be my companions. All that I rely on to save my piss sad life. "Save me save me" I sing - more frequently than ever -, but it's so darn hard to pull myself out from that pit that extends all the way through the Earth's crust. No, not quite reaching the centre of the Earth yet, thankfully and mercifully.
It's not even intimidating me, the fact that, the thoughts of cutting my arm are coming at me stronger and bolder. Like, I think I need to get myself a tool as soon as I can. Namely a blade. Get a high quality one too. If it's not cutting, it's puffing smoke. Flavoured cigars seem like a good idea. But I've been thinking Salem Light. Oh, I shudder at the thought of how people will start casting their funny looks on me. Only, I'm the only one who think it's funny. So I tell myself, yea, as soon as you get back to goddamn Newcastle, go consult a counsellor. Walk into the person's room and say
"I don't know, you know. Just talk to me."
No comments:
Post a Comment