Well, surprisingly the first things I did as soon as internet connection was available, was catching up with Naruto the manga. Also, caught up with some incomplete anime series, the first on the list being Fullmetal Alchemists: Brotherhood. The next in line is Kuroshitsuji 2.
That's what I tell people.
The truth is more like this: I checked all 4 of my e-mail inboxes, cleared them of junk; I logged in to my internet banking and checked my balance and made necessary updates; I signed in Facebook and checked the PMs and cleared out junks; I signed in on MSN and Skype, and from there I chatted with my closest friends and my family and particularly my mom for more than 2 hours; last but not least, I've completed my student registration on the S3P.
So, it's just a frontal act, a playful and unserious impression.
Class starts tomorrow.
Thus the game to overcome the bug in me starts.
No comments:
Post a Comment