Yes.
Someone should have worn pink, but he went with white instead.
Colour blind!
Dx
Ahaha.
Today was interesting.
I first headed over to Mabecs office in PJ to show them my results slip.
Asked some questions regarding my departure to Newcastle, got them answered, grabbed a few items for extra reading about Newcastle and left.
Tada, buhbye.
But oh no, I didn't ask her about the room type in Newcastle.
I think it's the standard one, without a washbasin, even.
Naturally that sucks for me.
This princess has very sensitive skin.
Ahem.
After that, I'm all knocked out doing nuthing at my dad's office. =]
Okay, I actually flipped through a few pages of Lisey's Story AFTER I woke up.
Usually it would have been the other way round.
Life is so... "unpredictable"...
We left for The Royal Selangor Golf Club around 1.20pm I suppose.
I thought I was going to be late, with the rain and the malfunctioned traffic light and all (I meant brainless drivers).
Anyhow still got there around 20 minutes before 2pm.
Fair enough. =]
So many of them are doing Law, a few Medicine, two students studying the very interesting subject, Geology, few Engineering courses, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science and yes, me for Psychology.
I initially thought I'm the only one doing that, but surprise!
Melissa Yap, a primary school friend of mine, who knows Eddie because they were in the same secondary school, just might end up studying in the same university with me.
JUST. MIGHT.
Which, at this stage, I think is quite impossible.
I've decided, long ago.
I'm just, very reluctant to bring myself to say those actual words and tell it to my parents.
It's dreadful for me because
It felt as if I had betrayed myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment