Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Don't Be So F Annoying.

I'm going there for you
your sake
for you
your sake.

So please now stfu and let me do as I please.

I'm a god damn spoiled brat.
Yes, let me be.

Now the main point is.
Please let me ****ing go on my own.
I know how parents are worry sick especially if that's a daughter.
Announce that I am ****ing lesbian and
I should seriously consider *** change and
After that, I can be gay.

Think Win Win.

There.

Okay, on a more polite tone (and a humane one)(and a proper one)
(and a decent one).
Mommy please, it's alright, I can handle things on my own.
I'm not afraid of anything.
AT ALL.
So bring it on.


Shouldn't have freaking let her watch that "Taken" movie.


*PS. I know I'm not being the filial child I should be, but smuck it.
O K?
I am who I am after all.
No one, can change it.
So mom will probably think I'm a doomed person.
Jackpot.

No comments: