Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

O w n a g E ;

Rajiv totally pawned all of us.
Highest score for Biology Unit 5.
Way to go. xD

Claire bought 3 tables for the A-Levels Annual Ball.
Darn cool.
How many thousands is that?

My mocks are total failures.
Screw it.
I'm just thankful enough that my Dyshidrosis Eczema is receding.
For now.

I skipped Stats class today, what a good girl I am.
Save for the embarrassment of that shit of paper I did.
Was planning to study Chemistry right from Unit 2.
But I ended up watching Eddie and Wei Ming played Dota instead.
Scott and Edwyn joined in later on too.
I removed myself from the computer lab to take a nap, honestly.
Just 3 minutes into it, I started talking to Matthew and E Wah.
At around 4pm, everybody started to leave the KPD E Library one by one.

You'll see my turn to pawn.
You will.

HAHAHA.

No comments: