Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Chill i n g ;

New link addition!!
Twaciemoooo.
HAHA.

Nice to be able to stalk you now, Yee Lin.
ROFLROFL.

&&&

Jack, you've mine and Claire's praise for being a gentleman.
Thanks for the adapter and thanks for the new deal too.
Still have to talk to my bro first though.
xD

&&&

As I said I would, I screwed it with C4 and Biology Unit 6.
HAHA. Like, I don't even care anymore.
I left 2 questions totally BLANK for C4, weren't even guilty about it.
More like wanting to sleep immediately.

So, Wei Ming wanted to "report" me for reading Claire's answers.
I just banged my pen on the table, and thanks to Nick for helping me out.
>___>

So much for, "Ms.Ng, you see, I haven't studied. I was not feeling well. I thought I got swine flu..."
Ass funny.
Anyhow, she finally did settled to postpone our mocks.
Thanks lawrdd.
We really cannot take it anymore.

&&&

As for prom, we might make it into 3 tables??

No comments: