It's erm, traditionn.
So, if you couldn't post an entry on the exact first day of the new year, there's always the few days earlier and few days later range of time to do so. It can also be 10 of weeks or 6 of months later... Regardless, you will mention that - it's a new year (2011)!
I spent this day lazying around and managed one note.
Let's all scream hurray! Either to my doom or further in future, an exhume.
On a serious note, all I think about when I'm studying my heavily scientific course is all the artsy stuffs I wanna lay my hands on. It's not just inspiration alone, I need to carefully scrutinize my subject. The colour and shape, their nature, personality, attitude, sentiments... It's all that you know. Not what everyone labels as an "abstract" whatever it eventually becomes. Techniques and skills on the creator's part as well, for sure.
Another reminder to self:
If I want to remember what I've learned, I should just record them down. Through what I usually do, write/type.
Bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment