Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

It's a Sunny Day indeed. :)

I must feel contented on how things are going on thus far. Sometimes the bug in me might start buzzing again randomly, that which stings my eyes. It happens. But I will just have to keep reminding myself that right now is certainly much much much better than how it was last year.

Truth is I am so so shallow that I get attracted immediately to attractive looking people and this little seed of hope then pop out of no where. All there's left for it to do is wait for me to water it and let it bud. I've most certainly got an eye candy for a partner, and I'm actually very thankful that he's attached, that way I can hold back and act normally. Oh man I'm terrible. Haha. Just for laughs alright?

I really should stop being "over-sensitive" and focus on my priority.


Funniest thing today happened during the MiC lecture:

"This is my cat, Lizzy and this is a lion from Google."

It's such a simple line but it cracked everyone up in the hall. Hahahaha!


And another interesting one today! The lecturer for Case 27 launch has only 7 fingers! How cool is that!? Everyone can pretty much tell that he was born that way. I only started to realize it after half an hour, as much as I thought it looks preeeetty normal, I still feel a chill in me.

I just can't imagine.


No comments: