Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

What's with the World.

Touchscreen TV remote control.

Do I still have to say anymore? The tech universe is advancing at an extreme velocity. Not exactly advancing, actually. Because all they are doing is just integrating newer techs with existing ones. Touchscreen is obviously the trend these days. Not just a trend, but a revolution of its own. Soon, perhaps everything and anything can be controlled with just one finger. Science fiction could be unravelling all of itself to be real facts soon, that "soon" is maybe about 30 years? I don't know. Just saying.

I can feel that I'm already losing touch with that side of tech scene.

Whatever though. Because as long as I has the dough, I can pretty much get anything I want. The thing is to invent or innovate, not just using it. But how can I, when I'm studying Medicine instead of Engineering? Then again, I'm just saying.

It's just tough to catch up with the pace the world is going at now.
Time does feel shorter and insufficient as you grow older.

No time in no Time.

No comments: