I consider my Japanese has further improvement now.
:)
I can read raw manga with gradual increment of speed.
AND.
Yes, the main thing is, I actually understand the conversations.
I understand what's going on.
AND.
In the process, I've learnt more vocabularies.
I've learnt how to write some of the phrases too.
Just a matter of practice.
:)
Next project, planning my flight to-and-fro three different places!
Woots!
In the end, I'll be going back to Malaysia during summer holidays.
Might be as long as one whole month, and I'm thinking of using that time to concentrate on READING and learning RUSSIAN.
Also, to help my dad out wherever I could.
x]
5 comments:
マジで?
じゃあブログも日本語で書いてみれば良いじゃん!
Tatsuki!!
How are you???
ROFL. Wow, you were still reading my blog?? xD
Okay, I tried replying you in Japanese, but HAHA.
I don't know if my sentences are constructed properly!
But of course I'll still try to post blog entries in Japanese sometime later. >:DDD
まだもっと練習を必要だよ〜
あたしは頑張ります!
じゃ、以上の文はいいですか。
教えてください!xD
haha. i still visit blogs that are updated in my bloglist...
your vocab is already good!
grammer just comes with practice!
まだもっと練習「が」必要だよ~
the rest is fine.
頑張ります!usually comes on its own. no need to say *I---*
頑張ってね。応援してるよー
練習相手にもなるよ。
ありがとう!X]
That would be really helpful!!
(How do you write this in Japanese?)
Do you still go on MSN often?
that will be helpful ->助かるよ
nah, my MSN's screwed...
Post a Comment