Claire's and Evan's latest news are very funny.
Too bad my gibberish here will just be as emo as ever.
Because, as I'm writing this, I'm feeling dead exhausted.
My mom woke me up at 5am, asking me to quickly prepare to go to the bank.
And where the hell is that bank, in Desa Parkcity.
So why the heck woke me up so early??
Getting number 2 in line calmed my temper.
Fine enough.
The wait will be worth it.
At 7am, there are already around 17 people in the queue. Marvelous.
Look at them envy me, and my mom.
Finally got that damn account at 10.18am.
How blardy long have I waited?
Everyone was pretty ill-tempered.
So many funny stories.
I finished this kid version of The Good Earth, it was a good read.
Easy and extremely quick.
So now what do I want to read.
The Monster of Florence.
Yummy.
So it said it's a true account.
All the more fantastic for my taste.
Am still looking for the book Lolita though.
Peace and serenity.
No comments:
Post a Comment