could be better than yellow.
Wanna know why? I was at One Utama for a while after class, with my mom and dearest youngest brother. And I have this major headache seeing a swarm of people in yellow T-shirts. Best of all, "Switch to DiGi" was printed across every single one of those bright yellow shirts.
I instantly thought,
"Gawd, I damn need a pair of shades now!"
It was a brilliant marketing strategy.
But honestly, I can't help feeling very annoyed with all the yellow fuss.
Too bright ain't a good thing.
I'm straight with Celcom.
Peace.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Help.
Seriously.
It's tomorrow.
I'm reading up as much as I can.
Whatever I should and can know about the Company.
And I'm even spending time reading "Education in Malaysia".
Ultimately, finding more and more and more awesome blogs through it.
Really inspiring blogs, total high achievers, kiasu peepzers, everything seemingly 1st tiered, the different kind of community I like.
It's really wonderful.
And I truly can't describe anymore how appreciative I am towards everything right now.
I'm gonna wear a bit formally tomorrow.
And is gonna tape up my eyelids so that they don't fall down without going through the mechanical resistance I put it up with.
Hmph.
Say, I'm putting aside
studying C3 ;
Layouting ;
Chemistry Worksheet ;
Biology W1 paper ;
Chemistry Past Year Questions,
for this.
......... ............... ........... ...... .. ......... .......
Wanna know why? I was at One Utama for a while after class, with my mom and dearest youngest brother. And I have this major headache seeing a swarm of people in yellow T-shirts. Best of all, "Switch to DiGi" was printed across every single one of those bright yellow shirts.
I instantly thought,
"Gawd, I damn need a pair of shades now!"
It was a brilliant marketing strategy.
But honestly, I can't help feeling very annoyed with all the yellow fuss.
Too bright ain't a good thing.
I'm straight with Celcom.
Peace.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Help.
Seriously.
It's tomorrow.
I'm reading up as much as I can.
Whatever I should and can know about the Company.
And I'm even spending time reading "Education in Malaysia".
Ultimately, finding more and more and more awesome blogs through it.
Really inspiring blogs, total high achievers, kiasu peepzers, everything seemingly 1st tiered, the different kind of community I like.
It's really wonderful.
And I truly can't describe anymore how appreciative I am towards everything right now.
I'm gonna wear a bit formally tomorrow.
And is gonna tape up my eyelids so that they don't fall down without going through the mechanical resistance I put it up with.
Hmph.
Say, I'm putting aside
studying C3 ;
Layouting ;
Chemistry Worksheet ;
Biology W1 paper ;
Chemistry Past Year Questions,
for this.
......... ............... ........... ...... .. ......... .......
No comments:
Post a Comment